Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (KARB)
Lat: 42.22°N Lon: 83.75°W Elev: 840ft.
4 Miles N Dexter MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light west southwest wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washtenaw County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE