Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 14 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a north wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE