Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity80% Wind SpeedE 10 mph Barometer30.20 in (1022.9 mb) Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham, Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.57°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 643ft.
Birmingham AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, with a high near 56. East wind around 5 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms after 7am. High near 64. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then showers likely. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 54. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.