Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedE 8 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 45. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon, then a chance of drizzle. High near 58. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE