Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 18 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66 Lon: -86.77 Elev: 624ft.
4 Miles SE Normal AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE