Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Overcast with Haze
Wind SpeedN 5 mph
Visibility5.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville, Madison County Executive Airport (KMDQ)
Lat: 34.86 Lon: -86.56 Elev: 755ft.
Today Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Light winds becoming north around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tonight Rain likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Light winds. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Light winds. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Light winds. Sunday Increasing clouds. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds around 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows 40 to 45. Chance of rain 50 percent. Wednesday Cooler. Decreasing clouds. A slight chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Wednesday Night And Christmas Day Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs 46 to 51.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE