Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Smith Regional Airport (KFSM)
Lat: 35.34°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 449ft.
Fort Smith AR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. South wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. South wind around 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sebastian County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE