Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 MPH
- Barometer29.77 in (1010.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704 Lon: -116.24053 Elev: 2822ft.
9 Miles ESE Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow with areas of blowing snow. Low around 20. Southeast wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 24. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values between -1 and -11. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE