Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704 Lon: -116.24053 Elev: 2822ft.
9 Miles ESE Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. West northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE