Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 15 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.2 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
9 Miles ESE Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 44. Southeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 50. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 6 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE