Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 G 20 MPH
- Barometer29.67 in (1001.6 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index83°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704 Lon: -116.24053 Elev: 2822ft.
10 Miles ESE Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West northwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. South southeast wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE