Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 10 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in (1011.4 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
10 Miles ESE Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 47. Southeast wind 9 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE