Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedESE 8 MPH Barometer30.00 in (1016.7 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
10 Miles ESE Boise Municipal ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain, mainly after 11am. High near 43. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Tonight Rain. Low around 40. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Rain. High near 49. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.