Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity62% Wind SpeedSW 7 mph Barometer30.12 in (1019.8 mb) Dewpoint62°F (17°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Pompano Beach, Pompano Beach Airpark (KPMP)
Lat: 26.25°N Lon: 80.11°W Elev: 20ft.
Coconut Creek FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Light east wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 7 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.