Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.02 in (1016.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2 Lon: -80.18 Elev: 13ft.
Metro Broward County
Today Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows around 70. South winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny with a chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Breezy with highs in the lower 80s. South winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Christmas Day Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 60. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Friday Night And Saturday Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 60s. Highs in the upper 70s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Sunday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE