Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 MPH
- Barometer29.59 in (1004.2 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Low around -24. Wind chill values as low as -44. Windy, with a southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming west 27 to 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 15. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 13 to 22 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -17. Wind chill values as low as -41. North northwest wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -41. North northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -15. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE