Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.43 in (1030.0 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West southwest wind around 7 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind 18 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE