Wintry mix and snow from the western mountains to the southern Plains
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity58% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.68 in (1040.5 mb) Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Cleveland, Burke Lakefront Airport (KBKL)
Lat: 41.53°N Lon: 81.67°W Elev: 584ft.
Cleveland OH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -8. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -13. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Sunday Snow. High near 33. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Tuesday Rain and snow. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tuesday Night Rain and snow. Low around 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Snow showers. High near 38. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.