Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Olathe, Johnson County Executive Airport (KOJC)
Lat: 38.85°N Lon: 94.74°W Elev: 1096ft.
Overland Park KS
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE