Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.19°N Lon: 83.86°W Elev: 1699ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 33. Light north northwest wind.
- Monday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Macon County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE