Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before noon, then rain and snow likely between noon and 1pm, then a chance of snow after 1pm. High near 41. North wind 11 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE