Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.2298°N Lon: 110.954°W Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles NW Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North wind around 11 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE