Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.22980 Lon: -110.95400 Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles NW Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind around 16 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind 8 to 18 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE