Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19 Lon: -76.67 Elev: 148ft.
2 Miles SE Fort Meade MD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow and sleet likely after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 32. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anne Arundel County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE