Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 15 G 21 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.2 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19 Lon: -76.67 Elev: 148ft.
2 Miles SE Fort Meade MD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 58. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anne Arundel County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE