Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19 Lon: -76.67 Elev: 148ft.
South Gate MD
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain and snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anne Arundel County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE