Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.13 in (1020.4 mb) Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.18°W Elev: 13ft.
Lauderhill FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Light northeast wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Light east wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind around 7 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.