Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.17°W Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Windy, with a light south wind becoming southwest 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Metro Broward County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE