Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 53. East wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE