Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.31 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96 Lon: -85.08 Elev: 1867ft.
2 Miles N Cookeville TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then rain. Temperature rising to around 41 by 5am. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 47. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 9pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of flurries before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Putnam County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE