Severe weather possible for parts of Plains on Wednesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central Plains and mid-Missouri Valley, with a higher concentration of severe storms possible in parts of eastern Kansas and far southeast Nebraska. Large hail and damaging winds could occur with the stronger thunderstorms. A tornado or two will be possible as well.
Read More... Humidity83% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.99 in (1013.9 mb) Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96°N Lon: 85.08°W Elev: 1867ft.
2 Miles N Cookeville TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 56. Calm wind. Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Low around 65. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 75. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.