Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
Barometer29.87 in (1012.6 mb)
Visibility3.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Crossville, Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.95 Lon: -85.09 Elev: 1880ft.
Rest Of Today Colder...cloudy. Scattered flurries through mid afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Cloudy with a chance of snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Light northwest winds in the evening...then becoming calm. Chance of snow 40 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a chance of snow in the morning...then mostly cloudy in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Light north winds. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Light northeast winds becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Not as cold. Increasing clouds. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday And Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs around 50. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday And Friday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the upper 20s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening... Then a slight chance of rain or snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain or snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE