Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 18 G 24 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01°N Lon: 112.53°W Elev: 4865ft.
Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 13 to 20 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 7 to 16 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE