Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
7 Miles WSW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a temperature rising to around 18 by 10pm. Wind chill values as low as -5. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 18. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE