Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278°N Lon: 110.88°W Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northeast wind 9 to 15 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy, with an east wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southeast wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. South southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE