Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 14 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1026.0 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Carlsbad/Cavern Cty (KCNM)
Lat: 32.34 Lon: -104.27 Elev: 3232ft.
4 Miles W Whites City NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of freezing drizzle. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy freezing fog. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eddy County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE