Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedSE 12 mph
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Las Cruces Intl Airport (KLRU)
Lat: 32.3 Lon: -106.77 Elev: 4570ft.
4 Miles NNE Mesilla Park NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. South wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North northeast wind around 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind around 9 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Dona Ana County/Mesilla Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE