Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
MT. LAGUNA (MLGC1)
Lat: 32.881217 Lon: -116.428803 Elev: 5737ft.
Mount Laguna CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Snow showers. High near 34. Windy, with a west wind around 40 mph, with gusts as high as 65 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 26. Windy, with a west wind 40 to 45 mph, with gusts as high as 70 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE