NWS launches Spring Safety Campaign
Though much of the nation is still under a deep freeze, more typical spring weather is on the horizon, and with it the threat of severe weather, flooding and other hazards. As part of our effort to build a Weather-Ready Nation, NWS is launching its Spring Seasonal Safety Campaign, with information to help you know your risk, take action and be a Force of Nature this spring.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity97% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.21 in Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility1.75 mi
Current conditions at
La Grange, Callaway Airport (KLGC)
Lat: 33.01°N Lon: 85.07°W Elev: 692ft.
7 Miles NNW West Point GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 40 percent chance of showers. Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 5 mph. Wednesday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Rain. Low around 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 40 by noon. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Sunny, with a high near 61.