Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity77% Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph Barometer30.08 in (1018.4 mb) Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham, Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.57°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 643ft.
Mountain Brook AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 65. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then showers likely. Low around 53. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 54. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.