Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Texarkana Regional-Webb Field (KTXK)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -94 Elev: 361ft.
7 Miles SW Saratoga AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.3 of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Wind chill values as low as 9. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as 8. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of freezing rain and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of freezing rain and sleet before noon, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Little River County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE