Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles / USC Campus Downtown (KCQT)
Lat: 34.01667 Lon: -118.28333 Elev: 184ft.
Los Angeles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE