Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 16 G 30 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.1 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Pine Bluff, Grider Field Airport (KPBF)
Lat: 34.18°N Lon: 91.93°W Elev: 207ft.
2 Miles WSW Swan Lake AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Windy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light west wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 10 to 15 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind around 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE