Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.43 in (1030.7 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pine Bluff, Grider Field Airport (KPBF)
Lat: 34.18 Lon: -91.93 Elev: 207ft.
2 Miles WSW Swan Lake AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A slight chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Occasional rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 37. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE