Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1009.9 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greer, Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (KGSP)
Lat: 34.91°N Lon: 82.22°W Elev: 957ft.
3 Miles ENE Reidville SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 54. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. High near 70. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spartanburg County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE