Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Batesville Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KBVX)
Lat: 35.73°N Lon: 91.65°W Elev: 463ft.
3 Miles NNE West Point AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 39. North northeast wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 56. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE