Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Double Eagle II Apt (KAEG)
Lat: 35.15 Lon: -106.8 Elev: 5837ft.
Rio Rancho NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 5. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE