Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.48 in (1032.5 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Smith Regional Airport (KFSM)
Lat: 35.34 Lon: -94.37 Elev: 449ft.
2 Miles SE Ozark AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Rain or freezing rain likely, becoming all rain after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE