Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.21 in Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Clinton Memorial Airfield (KCCA)
Lat: 35.6°N Lon: 92.45°W Elev: 514ft.
4 Miles WSW Higden AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light southeast wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. East wind around 5 mph. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 42. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.