Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 13 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611°N Lon: 112.15472°W Elev: 6608ft.
12 Miles SE Phantom Ranch AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. East wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northeast wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coconino Plateau, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE