Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity61% Wind SpeedSW 2 G 5 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint37°F (3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
ARROYO SECO (ASRC1)
Lat: 36.235481°N Lon: 121.479881°W Elev: 879ft.
4 Miles WSW Arroyo Seco CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 64. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.