Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02°N Lon: 84.23°W Elev: 910ft.
3 Miles WNW Oneida TN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 41. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 1am, then a slight chance of snow showers between 1am and 2am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Scott County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE