Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity31% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.14 in (1016.7 mb) Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056°N Lon: 111.44806°W Elev: 4311ft.
45 Miles SSE Tropic UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Light south southwest wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest 18 to 23 mph in the morning. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 5 to 14 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.