Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 12 G 18 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in (1008.0 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056°N Lon: 111.44806°W Elev: 4311ft.
45 Miles SSE Tropic UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 16 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming east southeast 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 16 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Glen Canyon Recreation Area/Lake Powell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE