Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.78 in (1007.9 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
West Plains Municipal Airport (KUNO)
Lat: 36.88°N Lon: 91.9°W Elev: 1227ft.
5 Miles NE Eminence MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 48. Light southwest wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Wind chill values as low as 42 early. Light southwest wind becoming south 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 19 to 24 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 45. Wind chill values as low as 26 early. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shannon County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE