Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
15 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -12. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE