Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 22 G 28 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
15 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE