Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06 Lon: -84.61 Elev: 928ft.
3 Miles NE Cane Valley KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Light south wind.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 44. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely before 9pm, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow and sleet between 9pm and midnight, then rain after midnight. Low around 34. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain. High near 44. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a slight chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adair County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE