Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
3 Miles NE Cane Valley KY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly between 10pm and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light southwest wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adair County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE