Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
West Plains Municipal Airport (KUNO)
Lat: 36.88°N Lon: 91.9°W Elev: 1227ft.
11 Miles ENE Hartshorn MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Rain likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Wind chill values as low as 32 early. North wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shannon County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE