Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
17 Miles W Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind around 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE