Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
West Plains Municipal Airport (KUNO)
Lat: 36.88 Lon: -91.9 Elev: 1227ft.
7 Miles S Jadwin MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as 15. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as 7. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. Wind chill values as low as 6. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shannon County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE