Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.0 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
West Plains Municipal Airport (KUNO)
Lat: 36.88°N Lon: 91.9°W Elev: 1227ft.
7 Miles S Jadwin MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Wind chill values as low as 44 early. South wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 1am, then showers likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 7 to 12 mph becoming northwest 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 45. Wind chill values as low as 28 early. Northwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shannon County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE