Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
10 Miles NE Glendale UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 17 to 22 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northwest wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind around 11 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East wind around 6 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE