Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.70 in
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
10 Miles NE Glendale UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE